All products that are sold on Galleon.ph are sourced from suppliers based in the USA and thus buyers should take into consideration the logistics process including the costs and delivery time of products to the Philippines. This idea is likewise applicable for the returned products that are to be shipped backed to the suppliers or manufacturers in the USA.Cancellation Policy
For orders that are unavailable or are delayed in fulfillment, we will first ask if customer is willing to wait for stock to be available or confirm if extended delivery date is acceptable. If not we will cancel the order and issue a 100% refund
For miscalculated shipping costs, our Customer Care will contact the you via phone call or email to check if you would be willing to give additional amount for shipping. In case the customer refuses, the order will be cancelled and we will process the full refund. In the same way, if shipping is over priced, we shall reimburse the excess to your credit card or bank account.
Regular and Custom Orders MAY be cancelled in case you made a mistake in placing the order. If item is not yet processed (ordered by our purchasing department), a Php 200 cancellation fee will be charged against you. On the other hand, order that has been processed cannot be cancelled anymore.Returns Policy
|Reason||Time Line||Return Procedures|
|Damage due to transit||Within 3 days from the time of receipt of item||Send us an email at [email protected] within 3 days of receipt of item stating the reason for rejection.|
|Product is malfunctioning or is Dead on Arrival||Within 3 days from the time of receipt of item||Visit the product manufacturer’s website and notify them through the Customer Support that the items are faulty. Send us an email at [email protected] with detailed description of the problem. Should the feedback from the manufacturer arrive, please provide a printed copy and send it back to us along with the defective product.|
|Wrong or incomplete item||Within 3 days from the time of receipt of item||Send us an email at [email protected] within 3 days of receipt of item. Include photos of item/s and missing parts.|
|Not genuine or authentic||Within 3 days from the time of receipt of item||Send us an email at [email protected] within 3 days of receipt of item. Include photos of item/s and explain why you think it's not authentic|
- Damage due to transit
- Within 3 days from the time of receipt of item
- Send us an email at [email protected] within 3 days of receipt of item. Include photos of item/s and missing parts.
- Within 3 days from the time of receipt of item
- Visit the product manufacturer’s website and notify them through the Customer Support that the items are faulty. Send us an email at [email protected] with detailed description of the problem. Should the feedback from the manufacturer arrive, please provide a printed copy and send it back to us along with the defective product.
Please be reminded that the outlined terms should be followed strictly to avoid inconvenience. All products eligible for returns must be re-packed in its ORIGINAL, UNDAMAGED packaging, along with its proof purchase and certificates (warranty, certificate of authenticity). Cost of reshipping for domestic and international courier services should be borne by Galleon. Loss or damage incurred during return shipment shall be the responsibility of the customers; thus Galleon.ph shall not be held liable for any claims as a result of these circumstances. Items should be shipped back to:
- Product Returns
- Sterling Galleon Corporation
- Unit 2502-2503, 25th flr Raffles Corporate Center, F. Ortigas Jr. Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, 1600, Philippines
We DO NOT allow returns or refunds for the following conditions:
- Products with missing Serial Number or UPC
- Products that have damaged packaging and/or document (proof of order/payment) missing.
- USED Items / Renewed Items / Refurbished Items.
- For Non-Galleon items(items that have been purchased from other websites), a warranty may vary depending on the seller. We will try to negotiate with seller to extend warranty.
In addition to the list of Restricted Items. We do not accept returns of the following items:
- CDs, DVDs, Blue Ray Discs, Software Discs, and Video games
- Prepaid game cards
- Contact lens and solutions
- All kinds of medicines (including food supplements)
- Cholesterol monitors
- Diabetic/glucose monitors
- Shampoo products
- Skin Care products
Refund amounts are payable for the following valid and verified conditions:
- Full refund (product cost, shipping cost and duty) for products that are damaged due to transit.
- Full refund (product cost, shipping cost and duty) for products that are malfunctioning or are dead on arrival.
- Refund process will takes 8-10 business days (holidays and weekends are not included).
Please note that all returned items will be assessed by our quality team before considering it as a valid refundRefund Procedure
For payments made via credit card, refund will automatically be reversed and credited back into the credit card. This should reflect on the customer’s billing statement. Payments made via over-the-counter will be deposited in the customer’s preferred bank.
Please take note that we will not allow refunds for non-delivery of prohibited/restricted products that is impounded by the Philippine Customs. The complete list of restricted items is available at the Restricted Items section of the website.Refund payment using LBC or Cebuana Lhuillier
Refund through LBC or Cebuana Lhuillier will require additional transaction fees. If you don't want to pay the transaction fee, send us an email at [email protected] with your bank details where we can deposit the refund.Exchange
If the refund is verified and approved, only then that the customer can order for a replacement or exchange for the item that is bought. No refunds will be issued for exchange. Galleon.ph will shoulder product cost, shipping cost and duties for exchange or replacement items.